Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 9, #36 Sept. 2, 1966
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
- Chairman Mao Receives Tanzanian Goodwill Mission
- Agreement on China’s Economic and Technical Assistance to Vietnam Signed
- Kang Sheng Fetes “l’Humanite Nouvelle” Delegation
- Congolese (B) National Assembly Delegation in Peking
- Peking International Table Tennis Invitational Tournament
Articles and Documents
“Chairman Mao Writes Inscriptions for New Journal of Peking University and for ‘Women of China’”.
“Hail ‘New Peking University’ — Born in Struggle”. [New university journal.]
“Great Strategic Concept” — In commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the publication of Comrade Mao Tse-tung’s brilliant thesis that imperialism and all reactionaries are paper tigers.
“Study the ‘Talk With the American Correspondent Anna Louise Strong’”.
Chairman Mao’s Statement Is Truth:
“Three Years of Great Victories of People’s War in South Vietnam”.
“Salute to Our Red Guards!”.
“Revolutionary Youth Should Learn From the People’s Liberation Army”.
Guided by Mao Tse-tung’s Thought:
“Red Guards Destroy the Old and Establish the New”.
“Chinese People Resolved to Make Every Undertaking a Great School of Mao Tse-tung’s Thought”.
“Learn to Swim by Swimming”.
“Be a Pupil of the Masses Before You Become a Teacher of the Masses”.
“Making Lamps for the Revolution”, by Tsai Tsu-chuan.
Tour of the Soviet Union by a Chinese Ensemble:
“Soviet People Acclaim: ‘We Ardently Love Mao Tse-tung!’”.
Round the World
- At the L.A. [Latin American] Students’ Congress: Sweeping Away Soviet Revisionist Trash
- Sino-Pakistan Friendship: Slap in Face for Sower of Discord
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page