Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 9, #39 Sept. 23, 1966
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
[Frontis photo (page 3):] Chairman Mao Tse-tung on the Tien An Men rostrum.
Articles and Documents
“Chairman Mao Once More Receives a Million Young Revolutionary Fighters”. [Mass rally at Tien An Men Square on September 15, 1966.]
Comrade Lin Piao’s Speech
Comrade Chou En-lai’s Speech
“The World’s Revolutionary People Ardently Love Chairman Mao” — An Account of the Visits of Foreign Friends to the Famous Revolutionary Base Area, the Chingkang Mountains.
“In Praise of the Red Guards” [Hongqi commentary.]
International Communist Movement:
“A Great Historic Event in the Life of the Chinese Communist Party and the Fraternal Chinese People” — Zeri i Popullit, organ of the Albanian Party of Labour, on the communique of the 11th Plenary Session of the 8th Central Committee of the C.P.C.
“China’s Cultural Revolution Is in the Interests of the People of the World” — Statement by V. G. Wilcox, General Secretary of the Communist Party of New Zealand.
“China’s Cultural Revolution Is a Crushing Blow Against Imperialism and Revisionism” — Article in the Vanguard, organ of the Australian Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist).
“China’s Great Cultural Revolution Is Chairman Mao’s Magnificent and Great Achievement” — Editorial by Jacques Grippa, Secretary of the Central Committee of the Belgian Communist Party, published in the weekly La Voix du Peuple
“Peruvian Communist Party Warmly Hails Victory of China’s Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution and of Mao Tse-tung’s Thought”.
“Hold Fast to the Main Orientation in the Struggle”.
“Salute and Learn From the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers”.
“Heroic Chinese People’s Air Force Punishes Intruding U.S. Aircraft”.
“Dare to Struggle and Be Good at Struggle” — In commemoration of the 20th Anniversary of the Publication of Chairman Mao’s Article “Concentrate a Superior Force to Destroy the Enemy Forces One by One”.
“An Army and a People Equipped With Chairman Mao’s Thinking on People’s War Are Invincible”.
Study Chairman Mao’s Works and Follow His Teachings
“I Will Fight Throughout My Life for the Proletarian Revolution”, by Wang Chin-hsi.
- 8th Anniversary of Chairman Mao’s Inspection Tour Celebrated
- Chinese and Australian C.P. Leaders Hold Talks
- Premier Chou Receives Members of Japanese Zenshinza Kabuki Company
- Helping Communes With the Autumn Harvest
- Chinese Foreign Ministry Refutes Indian Government’s Slanders
- “S.S. Kuanghua” Leaves for Indonesia to Bring Back Persecurted Chinese Nationals
- Sato Government’s Obstruction of Japanese Youth’s Visit to China Condemned
- For Promoting Sino-Japanese Friendship and Trade
Round the World
- Vietnam: The Great Power of People’s War
- U.S. Pawn Against China: Indian Government Colludes with the Chiang Gang
- Youth of Japan: Battling to Visit China
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page