Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 9, #42 Oct. 14, 1966
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
Full page photo of Chairman Mao. [p. 3]
Articles and Documents
Comrade Lin Piao’s Call to the Chinese People’s Liberation Army:
“Carry the Mass Movement for the Creative Study and Application of Chairman Mao’s Works to a New Stage”.
“Long Live Chairman Mao! Long Life, Long, Long Life to Him!” — The Great Leader Celebrates National Day With the Revolutionary Masses.
“In Resolute Response to Comrade Lin Piao’s Call, Carry to a New Stage the Mass Drive for Creatively Studying and Applying Chairman Mao’s Works”
“New Upsurge in the Creative Study and Application of Chairman Mao’s Works in the Liberation Army”
“Mao Tse-tung’s Thought Is the Victorious Banner for Scaling the Heights of National Defence Science and Technology” — Meeting of representatives of activists in the study of Chairman Mao’s works convened by the Scientific and Technological Commission for National Defence.
“Chairman Mao’s Words Light Up My Heart”, by Ku Ah-tao. [A poor peasant woman in Kiangsu Province.]
“The Hearts of the World’s Revolutionary People Are With Chairman Mao”. [Reports from Albania, Vietnam, the Soviet Union, Japan, Yemen, Tanzania, Somali Coast, Algeria, Ecuador, France and the U.S.]
“Persecuted Overseas Chinese From Indonesia Return to Homeland”
International Communist Movement:
“C.P.C.’s Thoroughgoing Revolutionary Policy Hits Hard at U.S.-Soviet Counter-Revolutionary Plot” — Article by the Editorial Department of Albanian paper Zeri i Popullit.
“The Struggle Against Revisionism Involves the Fate of the Peoples of the Whole World” — Article by E.F. Hill, Chairman of the Communist Party of Australia (Marxist-Leninist).
“Marxist-Leninists Can Never Talk About Unity With Revisionists” — Excerpts from a political report by V.G. Wilcox, General Secretary of the Communist Party of New Zealand.
“‘United Action’ With Modern Revisionism is Impossible” — Says L’humanite Nouvelle, organ of the French Communist Movement (Marxist-Leninist).
“Expose the Big Conspiracy of ‘Inducement to Peace Talks by a Suspension of Bombings’”. [Against tacit Soviet collaboration with the U.S. with regard to the U.S. war against Vietnam.]
“Soviet Revisionists’ Shameless Collaboration with Indonesia’s Fascist Military Regime Condemned” — Statement by Anwar Dharma, Indonesian Communist Party organ Harian Rakjat’s Correspondent in U.S.S.R., on his unwarranted expulsion by the Soviet authorities.
- Large-Scale Distribution of Chairman Mao’s Works Throughout China
- Comrade Hill Leaves for Home
- Comrade Sanmugathasan Leaves for Home
- Peking Rally Supports Statement by Japanese Public Figures
- Comrade Li Hsien-nien Visits Rumanian Art Exhibition
- Firm Support for Cambodia’s Just Stand
- Sato Government’s Serious Military Provocation
- China Will Not Take Part in I.O.J. 6th Congress
- Chinese Delegation Withdraws From League of Red Cross Societies Executive Meeting
- For Enhancement of Militant Friendship Between Chinese and Japanese Peoples
Round the World
- U.S.-Soviet Collusion: U.S. Appetite Whetted
- Mass Struggle in India: Excellent Situation
- Indonesian Economy: In a Mess
Across the Land
- Tachai Spirit Blossoms and Bears Fruit in China’s Villages
- First Modern Road Bridge Spans Tibet’s Biggest River
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page