Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 9, #43 Oct. 21, 1966
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
Full page photo of Chairman Mao. [p. 3]
Articles and Documents
The Fourth Reception:
“Chairman Mao Receives One and a Half Million Young Revolutionary Fighters”.
“Mao Tse-tung’s Thought Must Be Studied Conscientiously and Diligently”.
In Response to Comrade Lin Piao’s Call:
“The Army and People Throughout the Country Are Determined to Master Mao Tse-tung’s Thought”.
“Learn From Lu Hsun’s Revolutionary Spirit of Unyielding Integrity”.
“The Hearts of the World’s Revolutionary People Are With Chairman Mao”.
Another Brilliant Victory for Mao Tse-tung’s Thought:
“China Builds World’s First Synthetic Benzene Workshop”.
“Confession of Worldwide U.S.-Soviet Collusion on a Big Scale”, by Observer.
“On Sun Yeh-fang’s Reactionary Political Stand and Economic Programme”.
- Support for Cambodia’s Just Stand Against Aggression by Thailand
- Chinese Export Commodities Fair Opens in Kwangchow
Across the Land
- China Makes Complete 100,000-kw. Hydro-Turbine Generating Installations
- Big Increase in China’s Chemical Fertilizer Output
- Workers, Peasants, and Soldiers Extol the Great Leader Chairman Mao
Round the World
- South Vietnam Army and People: Major Victory in Rainy Season
- “Peace Talks” Fraud Exposed: Cambodia’s Just Stand
- Johnson-Gromyko Talks: Clandestine Deals
- Chairman Shehu on the Vietnam Question
- Laos: Fight for Final Victory
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page