Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 9, #47 Nov. 18, 1966
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
Full page photo of Chairman Mao. [p. 3]
Articles and Documents
“Chairman Mao Reviews Mighty Cultural Revolutionary Contingents for the 7th Time”. [About the huge mass rallies in Tienanmen Square on Nov. 10 & 11, 1966.]
Big Rally in Peking:
“Centenary of the Birth of Dr. Sun Yat-sen”.
“Vice-Chairman Tung Pi-wu’s Opening Speech”.
“Premier Chou En-lai’s Speech”.
“Sun Yat-sen: Resolute and Persistent Revolutionary”, speech by Soong Ching Ling [Madam Sun Yat-sen, and Vice-Chairman of the People’s Republic of China.]
“Speech by Ho Hsiang-ning” [Chairman of the Revolutionary Committee of the Kuomintang.]
International Communist Movement:
“Report by Comrade Hoxha On the Work of the Party’s Central Committee” — At the Fifth Congress of the Albanian Party of Labour.
“Speech by Comrade Kang Sheng, Head of the C.P.C. Delegation” — At the mass rally celebrating the triumphant conclusion of the Fifth Congress of the Albanian Party of Labour and the 25the anniversary of the founding of the Party.
“The Great Beacon of Socialism in Europe” [Renmin Ribao editorial saluting Albania.]
“Another Deal Between the Two Nuclear Overlords, the U.S. and the Soviet Union”, by Observer.
- Celebrating the 13th Anniversary of Cambodia’s Independence
- Guinean Government Economic Delegation in Peking
- Soviet Revisionist Plot for Afro-Asian Writers’ Splittist Conference Condemned
- 27th Anniversary of Dr. Bethune’s Death Commemorated
- P.L.A. Gunboat 588 Awarded Title of “Sea Tiger Vessel”
Round the World
- Guinea: A Slap in the Face for U.S. Imperialism
- Anti-Government Demonstration: Indian People Rise Up in Resistance
- The Philippines: Noose Around U.S. Neck
- “Quotations From Mao Tse-tung” Published in Tokyo
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page