Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 9, #48 Nov. 25, 1966
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
Full page photo of Chairman Mao. [p. 3]
- Chairman Mao Receives Guinean Government Economic Delegation
- Chinese Communist Party Delegation Returns to Peking [From Albania]
- Strong Protest Against Hungarian Government’s Unwarranted Expulsion of Chinese Students
- Export Commodities Fair Closes
Articles and Documents
“China’s Peasants Advance Valiantly Along the Road Pointed Out by Chairman Mao” — On the Tenth Anniversary of the Publication of “Socialist Upsurge in China’s Countryside” Edited Under the Personal Guidance of Chairman Mao.
With the Support of Chairman Mao:
“Revolutionary Young Fighters Going on Long Marches”.
“Hold Still Higher the Great Red Banner of Mao Tse-tung’s Thought”.
“Exert the Greatest Efforts to Truly Master Mao Tse-tung’s Thought”.
“Heroes of the P.L.A. — Brought Up on Mao Tse-tung’s Thought”.
“The Far Spreading Brilliance of Mao Tse-tung’s Thought” — How the P.L.A. spread Mao Tse-tung’s thought and helped the people overcome the results of the earthquakes in the Hsingtai area [of Hopei province].
International Communist Movement:
“Great Achievements of 5th Congress of Albanian Party of Labour Acclaimed”.
“Foreign Friends Cheer China’s Red Guards”.
- “China’s Red Guards Shake the World” [Ceylon Communist Party].
- “Imperialism, Revisionism and Reaction Frightened” [Revolutionary Communist Party of Chile].
- “To Destroy the Four Olds and Foster the Four News Is Very Fine” [Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Haiti].
- “Red Guards Are the Fine Younger Generation of the World’s People” [Nepal].
Speeches of Students Returned From Soviet Union:
“Soviet Revisionist Renegades’ Obstruction and Persecution Against Chinese Students” — Excerpts of speech by Hung Kang.
“Soviet Revisionist Leading Clique Restores Capitalism” — Excerpts of speech by Chang Peng-ya.
“Soviet People’s Boundless Esteem for the Great Thought of Mao Tse-tung” — Excerpts of speech by Hu Teh-pao.
Round the World
- The Cairo “Seminar”: Spreading Revisionist Fallacies
- U.S. Elections: The People Against Johnson
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page