Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 10, #1 January 1, 1967
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
Full page photo of Chairman Mao with Lin Piao. [p. 3]
- Chairman Mao Praises the Reception Work Done for Revolutionary Youngsters
- Young Revolutionary Fighters of Long March Detachments Gather to Exchange Experience
- 22nd Anniversary of Vietnam People’s Army
- Albanian Song and Dance Troupe in Peking
- Valiant Fight Against U.S. Bandit Planes by “Heroic Vessel of the South China Sea”
- Hsinhua News Agency Authorized to Refute Rumour [About the false claim that China had sold steel to the U.S. puppet regime in south Vietnam.]
Articles and Documents
Great Victory for Mao Tse-tung’s Thought —
Magnificent Fruit of the Great Cultural Revolution:
“China Successfully Conducts New Nuclear Explosion”
“Carry the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution Through to the End”, “Renmin Ribao” and “Hongqi” Editorial, January 1, 1967. [This is a thorough summary of the results of the GPCR in 1966, and its program for 1967.]
“China Achieves World’s First Total Synthesis of Crystalline Insulin”.
“Use Mao Tse-tung’s Thought to Open the Gate to ‘The Enigma of Life’”. [Second article in file for article above.]
Mao Tse-tung’s Thought Is the Key to Success:
“China Reaps Its Biggest Grain Harvest Since Liberation”
“Welcome to Upsurge of Great Cultural Revolution in Industrial and Mining Enterprises”
“The Invincible Weapon That Guarantees Victory in People’s Revolutionary Wars”, by Tung Ming. — In commemoration of the 30th anniversary of the publication of Chairman Mao’s “Problems of Strategy in China’s Revolutionary War”.
The World Acclaims China’s Revolution in Literature and Art:
“Chairman Mao’s Line for Literature and Art is the Line for Revolutionary Literature and Art Throughout the World”
International Communist Movement:
“Chairman Mao’s ‘Three Constantly Read Articles’ Are of Boundless Significance” - Article in Vanguard, organ of the Communist Party of Australia (Marxist-Leninist)
“Chairman Mao Is the Acknowledged Leader of the World Proletariat” - Article in Nuova Unita, organ of the Italian Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)
“C.P.C. Makes Great Contribution to the Theory of Marxism-Leninism” - The Chilean Marxist Revolutionary Vanguard Party Greets the Eleventh Plenary Session of the Eighth Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party.
Round the World
- Johnson’s Big Swindle: From Bombs to “Peace Talks”
- U.N. General Assembly: Provocation Against Korean People
- Soviet Revisionists: Attempt to Split Afro-Asian Writers’ Movement
- President Ho Chi Minh’s Letter to the American People
- The Tito Clique: Suppressing Anti-U.S. Demonstrations
- Theatre Troupe Popularizes Mao Tse-tung’s Thought in the Highlands
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page