Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 11, #43 October 25, 1968
[All the articles in this issue have been scanned in and posted, and are linked to from
this contents page. Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
[Inside front cover:] Chairman Mao Tse-tung’s Latest Instructions
- Comrade Hoxha’s Three Important Speeches Published in China
- China’s Autumn Export Commodities Fair Opens in Kwangchow
Articles and Documents
“Absorb Fresh Blood From the Proletariat” — An Important Question in Party Consolidation. Editorial of “Hongqi,” No. 4, 1968.
“Diabolical Social-Imperialist Face of the Soviet Revisionist Renegade Clique” — Soviet Revisionists Cooked Up Treaty for Long-Term Military Occupation of Czechoslovakia.
“A Leaflet Issued by the ‘Stalin Group’ In the Soviet Union”.
Reports by Western News Agencies:
“Vietnam-U.S. ‘Paris Talks’ Enter ‘Delicate Stage’”.
Great Cultural Revolution in Progress:
“Workers’ Mao Tse-tung’s Thought Propaganda Teams in Colleges and Schools”.
Under the Leadership of the Working Class:
“The Shanghai No. 3 Iron and Steel Works Forges Ahead in Production”.
“Unprecedently Excellent Situation in China’s Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution”.
International Communist Movement:
“Tremendous International Significance of Mao Tse-tung’s Thought” — Excerpts from an article by Comrade Sanmugathasan, General Secretary of the Ceylon Communist Party.
“Give Priority to the Study of Mao Tse-tung’s Thought” — New Zealand C. P. organ calls on members of the Party to earnestly study Chairman Mao’s brilliant works — the “three constantly read articles”.
“Chinese People Are Marching Towards Bright Future” — Organ of the Communist Party of Brazil Hails China’s National Day and Establishment of Revolutionary Committees.
“Mozambique People’s Armed Forces Grow in Strength”.
Round the World
- Soviet Revisionist Renegade Clique: Shedding the Mask [Criticizing the Soviet Union for suppressing a demonstration by Latin American students in Moscow protesting against the massacre of students in Mexico.]
- Mexican Marxist-Leninist Movement Calls on Workers to Support Student Struggle
- Japanese People’s Revolution: Irresistible Torrent
- Thai People’s Armed Forces: New Victories
Across the Land
- China Makes Its First Diesel Hydraulic Locomotives
- China’s First Heavy-Medium Iron Ore Dressing Plant
- New 100,000-Kilowatt Thermal Power Generator Unit in Operation
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page