Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 17, #5 Feb. 1, 1974
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
- Deepening Criticism of Lin Piao Through Repudiating Confucius
- Protesting Soviet Government’s Kidnapping of a Chinese Diplomat [Kuan Heng-kuang]
- Comrade Kuan Heng-kuang Returns to Peking
- Repatriation of Captured Personnel of Saigon Troops
- Malagasy Government Delegation Visits China
- North China Theatrical Festival in Peking
- “Rupture With Traditional Ideas”
Articles and Documents
“A Vicious Motive, Despicable Tricks — A criticism of M. Antonioni’s anti-China film ‘China’”, by Renmin Ribao Commentator.
“Paris Agreement Should Be Thoroughly Implemented” [About the Paris agreement to end the Vietnam War.]
“Accent on Selecting Leading Cadres From Among Workers and Peasants”, by Chung Tso-wen.
“Soviet Revisionist Spies Caught Red-Handed”
“Deposition by Soviet-Sent Agent Li Hung-shu”
“Revolution and Development (V):
When the Earthquake Came”, by Our Correspondent Chiang Shan-hao.
Round the World
- Japan: Tanaka's Visit to Southeast Asia
- Ghana: Another Soviet "Diplomat" Arrested
- "Class Struggle" (Norway): Essence of Soviet "Aid"
- U.S.A.: Sharp Rise in Private Debt
On the Home Front
- New Colour Feature Films
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page