Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 9, #49 December 2, 1966
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
Full page photo of Chairman Mao. [p. 3]
Articles and Documents
“Comrade Mao Tse-tung’s Message of Greetings to Comrade Enver Hoxha”. Warmest Congratulations on the 22nd Anniversary of the Liberation of Albania.
“Chairman Mao Reviews a Total of 11 Million of Mighty Cultural Revolutionary Army”. [About the 8th mass rallies in Tienanmen Square on Nov. 25 & 26, 1966, and summing up all 8 of the mass rallies during the autumn of 1966.]
“Albania’s Liberation Day Celebrated in Peking”.
“Premier Chou En-lai’s Message of Greetings to Chairman Shehu”.
“Premier Chou Sternly Warns U.S. Imperialists and Soviet Revisionists: You Will Never Succeed in Your Counter-Revolutionary Conspiracy”.
For Closer Friendship and Unity Against Imperialism:
“The First Asian GANEFO Opens”. [About the international sports event, the First Asian Games of the New Emerging Forces, in Phnom Penh.]
“Premier Chou En-lai Greets Samdech Sihanouk and First Asian GANEFO”.
“A Great Fighting Call”, by Tung Ming. Second anniversary of the publication of Chairman Mao’s “Statement Supporting the People of the Congo (L.) Against U.S. Aggression” commemorated.
“African Freedom Fighters Hail Chairman Mao’s Statement on Congo (L)”.
“Tsai Yung-hsiang — Communist Fighter Wholeheartedly Devoted to the Public Interest”.
“I Shall Always Make Revolution and Always Be Loyal to Mao Tse-tung’s Thought”, by Wei Feng-ying.
“Mao Tse-tung’s Thought Guides Advance of World’s Revolutionary People”.
- Comrade Kang Sheng Fetes Comrade Nunes
- Premier Chou Greets Independence of Barbados
- Afro-Asian People’s Anti-Imperialist Cartoon Exhibition
- Second Group of Persecuted Chinese Return Home From Indonesia
- Soviet-Chinese Friendship Association Delegation Sabotages Friendly Relations
Round the World
- South Vietnam: Pummelling U.S. Aggressors
- At U.N. General Assembly: U.S. “Two Chinas” Scheme
- Student Movement in India: Like a Prairie Fire
- Chinese Exhibition in Japan: Sato Government Connives at Sabotage
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page